Technology in the Workplace: Boost the Bottom Line & Supercharge the Workplace with New Technologies
During the past few years, the U.S. has experienced robust productively growth at approximately 2.5%, driven mainly by the implementation of new open-source, cloud-based technologies. As many traditional software makers move their applications into the cloud, they are realizing that their software can now integrate with other providers and perform new functions that could never before be released. These mash-ups are creating new forms of collaboration and systems integrations that are unlocking labor potential, increasing employee productivity and decreasing IT budgets. As we enter a new era of increased confidence and greater prosperity, companies are driving business growth and efficiency by adopting and implementing new technologies with profound business implications.
How can you boost your productivity, decrease costs and better execute on your business goals by leveraging new workforce technologies?
By asking the experts. The MIT Enterprise Forum’s upcoming audience-panel discussion, emceed by Roar Media CEO Jacques Hart, will empower attendees to pose questions to a panel of industry experts who will focus their thought-leadership and perspectives on the audience’s challenges and opportunities. The esteemed panel, moderated by Jose Antonio Hernandez-Solaun, president of the Hernandez-Solaun Foundation, will feature:
Insights will include:
- Learn how companies are using cloud computing to cut IT and software costs and tackle tasks including human resources and sales management
- Leverage micro-workforces and manage outsourcing partners
- Increase computing power and business intelligence
- Improve internal and external communication and collaboration
- Better serve customers and partners
- Identify and recommend new open-source, cloud based technologies and communications platforms
- How to embrace and implement new workspace technologies through culture change and vertical/horizontal integration
When: Tuesday, Sept. 13, 2011
6 p.m. Networking and Reception
7 p.m. Presentation
Where: Conrad Miami Hotel, 1395 Brickell Avenue, Miami, FL, 33131
Registration: $30 event registration fee. FIU alumni members and students can register for $20. Non FIU alumni members are $25. Registration is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Moderator: Jose Antonio Hernandez-Solaun, President, Hernandez-Solaun Foundation
Master of Ceremonies: Jacques Hart, CEO, Roar Media