Are you looking to establish your career in public relations and marketing?
Roar Media, a strategic marketing-communications consultancy is looking for an entry-level candidate the wants to “get their foot in the door” at a smart and growing agency and establish their career in public relations and marketing.
Roar Media, ranked this year by the South Florida Business Journal as the third-largest and fastest-growing PR firm in South Florida as well as one of the region’s top 100 private companies, has an exciting full-time opportunity for a talented media relations professional.
Roar Media is an integrated digital PR firm that combines traditional public relations and media relations with advanced digital marketing programs, including social media and search marketing, to help a diverse roster of clients nationally and internationally. Candidate would work on national and international media relations programs for leading companies and firms in the following industries: technology; legal services, financial services and other professional services; and consumer products.
Ideal candidates must be able to work as part of a team, develop and implement strategic communications programs and perform assigned tasks and activities in high-quality manner with a positive, professional attitude. Candidates will have at least two years of experience working in the public relations field in the agency or client side. Journalism experience and bilingual command of Spanish as well as are a plus.
We offer highly competitive compensation packages, medical and dental insurance, and an excellent 401(k) program with a generous 5% employer match, as well as lots of paid vacation time and other perks including company outings and events. The paid time off includes our holiday break every year from Christmas through New Year’s.
We believe in the importance of having a strong, motivated, happy team, and for that reason we go the extra mile to ensure a positive, rewarding, fun work environment.
Roar Media is offering a bright, high-energy, motivated person an exciting full-time opportunity as an account coordinator.
Public Relations/Marketing Responsibilities
- Research, design, develop, implement and manage routine client projects
- Manage social media profiles and channels
- Post social media content and build social media community
- Develop targeted media lists
- Develop SEO and PR summary reports
- Clip and maintain client media clips
- Draft social media content, media advisors, news releases, website copy, backgrounders, fact sheets, bios, newsletters and other writing materials
- Handle account administration duties such as activity reports.
- Update and populate copy and content to client’s websites
- Plan and coordinate activities, including client conferences, trade shows and events
- Handles media inquiries
- Conduct client research
- Lead in office administrative and organizational tasks
- Answer calls on the main line in a professional and courteous manner
- Coordinate office scheduling and appointments
- Greet all clients and visitors
- Assist with mailing, printing and faxing
- Order office and kitchen supplies
- Supervise all outgoing and incoming packages
- Keep lobby, conference room and kitchen areas neat and orderly
- Maintain clear and consistent communication between media and account team
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Ability to generate ideas and think creatively
- Ability to organize and prioritize work under pressure
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to communicate and write professionally
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Preferred bilingual in English and Spanish
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary: to be determined based on experience
- Paid vacation and sick/personal days
- Medical and dental benefits
- Fun, professional working environment and culture
Please e-mail resume to: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org