- YouVisit: Virtual College Tours Get Real June 19, 2013
Unlike its predecessors, YouVisit offers virtual guided walking tours with speaking guides. Visitors can explore more than 400 colleges and universities in the United States, Europe, Africa and Latin America.
- Board of Contributors: Insurance Settlement A Victory For Florida Homeowners June 18, 2013
In a landmark class-action settlement reached recently in Romero v. Florida Peninsula Insurance, the Florida homeowners' insurance carrier has agreed to refund 50 percent of the deductible that it previously required its insureds to pay when Florida Peninsula invokes the "option to repair" provision in its insurance policies.
- Regalos para Papa June 17, 2013
Celebrate this Father’s Day the time-honored thrillof competition and sportsman- ship with a NEW fragrance - POLO BLUE SPORT.
- Regalos para el Día del Padre June 17, 2013
¡Los hombres son quienes mejor nos entienden, por lo que se merecen un regalo especial! No todos los papás son iguales, por eso tampoco pueden serlo los regalos para ellos.
- SoEnergy partners with gas turbine specialist June 13, 2013
Miami-based power rental company SoEnergy International has formed a partnership with UK and Dubai-based Masaood John Brown International (MJBI).
- EBay Focuses on $195 Billion Global Emerging Markets Push May 23, 2013
EBay Inc. (EBAY), owner of the biggest Internet marketplace, is boosting staff in its emerging-markets group by 50 percent this year, seeking to win loyalty in burgeoning regions where online sales may top $195 billion.
- Beach Lawyers Celebrate Milestone May 20, 2013
More than 400 guests — including judges, attorneys and other community lead- ers — attended the 20th anniversary celebration of Miami-based law firm Meland, Russin and Bud- wick.
- James Cassel: Seeking VC funds? Get creative May 20, 2013
Think about it: Florida is the third-largest state in the country, and South Florida is the fifth-largest Designated Market Area (DMA), but we don’t have the third-largest or even the fifth-largest number of VC’s or VC-funded companies.
- Brazilian bank set to samba with City National? May 20, 2013
The rumor mill keeps churning about the looming sale of City National Bank of Florida. Recent reports suggest that Banco do Brasil SA is closing in on a purchase of Valencia, Spain-based Bankia's Florida franchise.
- Meet Miami's newest investor groups May 13, 2013
A year ago, when the Knight Foundation sponsored a Miami Finance Forum discussion about building a startup ecosystem, it was as a test case to gauge interest locally, said its Miami program director, Matt Haggman.
- Website translation firm to add up to 150 new employees May 3, 2013
The Coconut Creek office of MotionPoint Corp., a website translation service company, resembles the United Nations, with employees from 40 countries including Argentina, Brazil, Germany, Korea, Spain, Russia and Zambia.
- YouVisit Brings College Campuses to You May 2, 2013
YouVisit offers virtual campus tours that go beyond what you would get by simply visiting a university’s homepage, a mix of film, photography and narration that mimics actual campus tours.
- AP Interview: Ex-Israeli leader Olmert to head multimillion dollar high-tech venture fund April 22, 2013
Former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert joined forces Thursday with a leading Kazakh industrialist Kenges Rakishev and an Israeli entrepreneur to launch a new high-tech venture.
- Meet Genesis Angels, A New $100M Fund For AI And Robotics, Co-Founded By Investor Kenges Rakishev And Chaired By Israel’s Ex-PM April 22, 2013
Genesis Angels is a new VC that has raised a fund of around $100 million, with a large chunk coming from co-founder and serial investor and Kazakh petrochemical mogul Kenges Rakishev, which it plans to use for early stage investments in emerging areas like these and others.
- Meland Russin & Budwick throws party for 20th anniversary - slideshow April 19, 2013
Miami law firm Meland Russin & Budwickpitched a tent and threw a big party in downtown Miami on Thursday evening for its 20th anniversary.
- Investing advice: How are you advising clients to invest in 2013? April 16, 2013
Eli Butnaru’s investment strategy this year is to be cautious. “The main thing we’re doing for our clients is looking at ‘how do we protect capital,’ ‘how do we not lose money.’ ”
- Tour site offers virtual visits to college campuses April 4, 2013
YouVisit offers virtual visit and tour services for colleges via web, mobile and Facebook. The site has had 4,508,334 visits and counting.
- Tour site offers virtual visits to college campuses April 4, 2013
YouVisit offers virtual visit and tour services for colleges via web, mobile and Facebook. The site has had 4,508,334 visits and counting.
- CNN Money- Europe: Still a slow-moving train wreck March 26, 2013
Now that it looks like Cyprus won't be leaving the eurozone, investors should not forget that the continent has bigger problems.
- Disabled Sue Over Web Shopping March 21, 2013
Commerce has moved online. Now, the disability lawsuits are following.
- Net Element acquires Unified Payment March 15, 2013
Unified Payments, ranked No. 1 in Inc Magazine’s 2012 list of the fastest-growing companies in the country, has signed a deal to be acquired by Net Element.
- Del Monte Fresh: Good Morning America-Play of the Day March 12, 2013
Hundreds of Spring Breakers from around the world took part in the first Del Monte Fresh “Beach Bash Dash” obstacle course in Daytona Beach, Fla., a new campaign to promote healthful eating habits among college students.
- Par-taaay! 2013's trashiest spring break destinations March 8, 2013
Del Monte, the mega purveyor of fruits and veggies, will promote healthy eating to spring breakers in Daytona Beach, Fla., on Thursday (March 7) by giving away 200 banana costumes for a mass "banana dance."
- Worth Magazine- How to Invest in Diamonds March 1, 2013
High net worth investors are taking a shine to diamonds-as straight-up investments, rather than collectibles that happen to have value.
- Eli Butnaru on CNN En Espanol's Cafe CNN February 5, 2013
Eli Butnaru, CEO of Mora Wealth Management, shares investment strategies for 2013 on CNN En Espanol's "Cafe CNN." ...
- Houseboat Case Docks at Supreme Court February 1, 2013
A dispute involving a Florida marina and a make-shift floating abode makes an improbable appearance at the Supreme Court on Monday to answer the question—and casinos, bankers and the Coast Guard are among those watching.
- Directed Capital's Moench on Real Estate Debt Cliff February 1, 2013
Christopher Moench, chief executive officer of Directed Capital Resources LLC, talks about his company's collaboration with Goldman Sachs Group and the prospects for a so-called real estate cliff.
- Distressed-Debt Workout Firm Gets $84 Million in Loans From Goldman February 1, 2013
With investor appetite for exposure to commercial real estate on the rise, St. Petersburg, Fla.-based loanworkout firm Directed Capital Resources has secured $84 million in financing from Goldman Sachs Group Inc. (GS) to close a sixth investment fund.
- Bull Markets Brewing China And Japan But For Different Reasons January 28, 2013
Most of the world’s developed countries are managing their fiscal crises with balance sheet expansions via quantitative easing, prompting investors to stack their bets on equities. Easy monetary policy is often friendly for stocks.
- Florida company provides electrical power for the world January 8, 2013
More than 4,000 miles from its home base in Doral, Energy International is helping keep the lights on and the power grid humming in Gibraltar, the British territory on the southern tip of the Iberian Peninsula.
- Radio Runt raises $1M to bring walkie-talkies into the era of smartphones December 6, 2012
Whether playing a childhood game or simply looking to communicate with friends, Seattle tech company Radio Runt has launched a free Rallee walkie-talkie app and announced $1 million in investment from Kazakh millionaire Kenges Rakishev.
- 1st Annual Readers’ Choice Awards December 3, 2012
The readers have spoken and for the first time ever, University Business magazine is honoring higher education products and services, in this first annual Readers’ Choice Top Products for 2012.
- More plaintiffs added to Darden Restaurants lawsuit over wages November 19, 2012
Lawsuit claims company underpays restaurant workers.
- Investing For Overseas Clients November 1, 2012
Overseas clients have unique needs and their financial advisers need to adapt. Wealth Management's Managing Editor Kevin Noblet reports.
- Investing in Diamonds: The Clear-Cut Truth October 25, 2012
In the most-recent Weekend Investor cover story, we explored “alternative alternatives,” investments that could fall under the collectibles category...
- Turning Point for Suits Over Chinese Drywall October 15, 2012
Three years ago, Colleen Stephens moved her family from a 5,000-square-foot, newly renovated home overlooking the bay in Virginia Beach into a house half the size and much farther inland.
- Hispanics helping lead surge in start-ups October 12, 2012
From a mortgage bank in Boca Raton to a chartered jet service in Hallandale Beach, Hispanic entrepreneurs are employing hundreds in flourishing ventures in Broward and Palm Beach counties.
- Kazakhstan investor puts US$20 million in New York-based startup September 27, 2012
What do Leonardo DiCaprio, Tobey Maguire, Serena Williams, Lance Armstrong and Kenges Rakishev have in common?
- Mobli Raises $22M for Nascent Video-Sharing Market September 20, 2012
Mobile photo- and video-sharing app company Mobli Inc. has found its users overwhelmingly choose photos over video and has raised $22 million in funding from individuals to fine tune its app and wait for the sector to mature.
- Mobli brings the simple bare necessities of photo and video sharing September 20, 2012
Mobli is a real-time visual media platform where users can share photos and videos from their smartphones. It integrates topical channels and geo-location technology so content is only shared with others who may find it interesting.
- Photo- And Video-Sharing App Mobli Raises $22M From Kazakhstan Investor Kenges Rakishev And Others September 20, 2012
Photo- and video-sharing startup Mobli has gotten a lot of attention since it launched for signing up celebrity investors.
- Jurisdiction rulings in Chinese drywall case a step forward September 14, 2012
Two recent rulings by state and federal judges have established personal jurisdiction over one of the more significant Chinese drywall manufacturers that exported defective drywall into the United States during the height of the building boom between 2005 and 2007, Taishan Gypsum Co.
- Nasty customers and heartless managers September 14, 2012
She was so angry when she quit, she started a popular website called the Stained Apron, where restaurant servers of every stripe could air their seemingly endless frustrations...
- Feelin’ the pinch September 14, 2012
Restaurant owners, you’ve been served. From McDonald’s to Mario Batali, restaurant owners have forked over big bucks in recent years to settle lawsuits...
- “Seven50” – A 50-Year, Seven County Plan for Southeast Florida August 31, 2012
Monday’s Topical Currents looks at the ambitious collaboration of the Southeast Florida Regional Partnership, and its “SEVEN50” plan for our region’s future.
- Distressed-Debt Workout Firm Gets $84 Million in Loans From Goldman August 23, 2012
With investor appetite for exposure to commercial real estate on the rise, St. Petersburg, Fla.-based loanworkout firm Directed Capital Resources has secured $84 million in financing from Goldman Sachs Group Inc. (GS) to close a sixth...
- TriPlay Rakes In $5M And A New Oligarch Investor To Take Its Consumer Cloud To Europe + Asia August 23, 2012
TriPlay, a U.S./Israeli-based developer of cloud services that lets people consume music and other media across different devices, is today announcing a Series C round of $5 million to take its technology into new and emerging markets in Asia and Europe, and hire more people, including a CMO.
- When working with relatives, plan for the unexpected August 22, 2012
Family members can be great assets in a business, but to make it work, you need to face some harsh realities.
- Visit US universities from the comfort of your home August 22, 2012
Students now resort to taking 360 degree virtual tours of the likes of Yale and Columbia
- Social media in the workplace: Seven mistakes companies make August 21, 2012
Employees should be setting up well-conceived policies and other protection to ensure employees’ Internet use doesn’t have a negative impact on the company.
- Eli Butnaru: Consider risk management August 16, 2012
It's time for individual investors and industry practitioners to move away from performance-based investing and begin considering risk management a key objective.
- Virtual Campus Tours Gain Popularity With Colleges, Prospective Students August 9, 2012
An undergraduate student is featured as the tour guide for Yale University's virtual campus tour. As more colleges feature virtual campus tours online, prospective students can explore a school's grounds without ever setting foot on campus.
- Universities Turn to Internet for Virtual Tours August 7, 2012
Abi Mandelbaum, whose company, YouVisit, creates virtual walking tours for universities, said about 80 percent of applicants would visit no more than four college campuses physically.
- Mora Wealth Management raises Miami profile in new office August 2, 2012
From his offices high above Miami’s Brickell Avenue, Eli Butnaru oversees Mora Wealth Management’s daily operations while working with clients to help create customized investments for their assets.
- Joe Kutchera: How a First-Class Latino Website Can Lead to Unexpected Sales Growth August 2, 2012
We all know that U.S. websites offer some of the best content and functionality found online. What happens when one of these websites goes multi-lingual and is offered in Spanish?
- Speaking the Same Language July 19, 2012
That the Hispanic shopper is an important consumer to any retailer should not come as a surprise at this point. However, to capture the Hispanic consumer's dollar, retailers need to think beyond Hispanic products and even beyond brick and mortar.
- Piñata Delivers Hits For Tampico July 16, 2012
Social media and Hispanic traditions came together in Tampico Beverages' latest Latino campaign when the brand turned to a piñata in order to drive direct interaction with consumers.
- Conrad Miami Offers Exploration by Electric Bicycle July 12, 2012
One of the best things about big cities—like Miami, for instance—is the abundance of things to see and places to go around town. And now getting from one place to another is even easier, as the Conrad Miami offers electric bicycle rentals...
- With virtual campus tours, applicants explore colleges July 9, 2012
Kendra Kirchgessner, a high school junior, has been touring prospective college campuses in Southern California — without leaving her Sellersburg, Ind., home. Using a personal computer, Kendra recently explored Orange Coast College...
- Conrad Miami offer Electric Bicycles for Guests June 26, 2012
To view original article click here. Conrad Miami has partnered with Wheels 2 Go Miami to offer bikes, which can go up to 20 mph and cover up to 40 miles without pedaling, enabling riders to dash around the city and explore stops in the Art Deco Distri...
- Conrad Miami Offers Electric Rides June 26, 2012
Conrad Miami partnered with Wheels 2 Go Miami to offer the bikes, which can go up to 20 miles per hour and cover up to 40 mileswithout pedaling, enabling riders to explore stops in the Art Deco District, South Beach, Design District, Wynwood Arts neighborhood, Coconut Grove and Key Biscayne.
- Attorney does it all to obtain $150 million credit facility May 7, 2012
J. Joseph Givner almost single-handedly conducted and coordinated the legal work necessary for an international producer of industrial pipe to obtain a $150 million credit facility.
- Taking the virtual college tour May 6, 2012
A high school senior torn between the familiarity of nearby universities and the thrill of out-of-state residency decides the only way to reach a decision is to see top selections with her own eyes.
- Michael Waltrip Increases Social Media Reach, Joins Motorsport.com as Advisor April 24, 2012
Part-time racer, full-time television personality, prolific race team owner and serial tweeter - Michael Waltrip is NASCAR's answer to the concept of the renaissance man. Now, the two-time Daytona 500 winner takes on a different role: member of the advisory board at Motorsport.com, as it seeks to expand and improve upon its worldwide racing coverage.
- Auto racing: Social media amps up interest in NASCAR April 13, 2012
It only took a few seconds for Brad Keselowski pull out his cell phone, snap the photograph and post it on Twitter. Keselowski, who was standing next to his car on the backstretch at Daytona International Speedway in February, showed fans his up-close view of the monstrous fire that was produced when Juan...
- Woman Dies After Cosmetic Procedure, Family Wants Answers March 31, 2012
50-year-old Idell Frazer had liposuction on her back and fat transfer to her buttocks at Strax Rejuvenation in Lauderhill View more videos at: http://nbcmiami.com. A grieving Hollywood family is looking for answers, a week after a grandmother of six...
- 'Stand Your Ground' Law In Focus After Teen's Death March 28, 2012
Even before Trayvon Martin's shooting, Florida's "stand your ground" law was controversial. Prosecutors in the state fought the law's passage. Since the law's introduction, cases ruled justifiable homicides have tripled. The Martin shooting is leading to calls to re-examine the law in Florida. Attorney Juan Lucas Alvarez gives his input.
- Moon Over Miami: Who Doesn't Love Dinner with a View? March 5, 2012
Top Pick An elevator ride to the 25th floor of the Conrad Hotel leads you not only to champagne-mojito cocktails and vanilla-infused poached lobster, but also to eye-popping views of Miami. This star-studded town entices at dusk with an eastward view f...
- Saying Buh-Bye to the Blues With Travel March 1, 2012
By: Katarina Kovacevic To view original article click here. Time heals all wounds, but why not fast-track the recovery of a broken heart with travel? If you're fresh off another relationship, it's the perfect time for your next great adventure. ...
- Interjet launches flight from Florida to Mexico February 29, 2012
To view the entire article click here. MIAMI (AP) – Interjet Airline is launching new service between Miami and Mexico City. The Mexican company is inaugurating its flights out of Miami International Airport Thursday and says it hopes they will incr...
- Radiation Shield plans to add jobs in new plant February 29, 2012
By: Brian Bandell To view the entire article click here. Radiation Shield Technologies plans to create 58 jobs at the Hialeah manufacturing facility it recently expanded into, as sales of its radiation-protective suits have increased. Dr. Ronald ...
- MotionPoint Keeps Growing February 29, 2012
The Technology company translates websites into multiple languages By: Mike Vogel. To view the entire article click here. After nearly quadrupling revenue from 2006 to 2010, Coconut Creek-based MotionPoint continues to grow. It hired 40 people i...
- Legal brief February 9, 2012
Eugene K. Pettis will be the Florida Bar's first African American president in 2013 By Cindy Kent, Sun Sentinel Click here to view original article. Eugene K. Pettis was looking for purpose when he was deciding on a career, he says. His favo...
- iPhone brings cinematography to masses February 9, 2012
Latest model improves image, sound, records in high-def By CHRIS MORRIS Click here to view original article. Korean thriller 'Paranmanjang' was shot entirely via iPhone by director Park Chan-wook. As studios continue the transition...
- Virtual campus visits let students, parents check out colleges January 23, 2012
Mobile applications and social media are key marketing channels for colleges and universities to interact and share with prospective students virtual tours, pictures, videos, news, athletic scores, academic programs, and other important school information that prospective students are interested in.
- Racing Legend Wants More Passenger Safety January 11, 2012
BY: Paul Snyder. Click here to view original article A fiery crash at Michigan International Speedway in 1996 fractured Emerson Fittipaldi’s vertebrae and effectively ended his racing career.
- Manufacturing Is Surprising Bright Spot in U.S. Economy January 5, 2012
As stores have filled with inexpensive imports from China and other Asian countries, the perception has risen that the United States no longer makes much of anything. Certainly there has been a long decline in manufacturing employment, which peaked in 1979 at 19.6 million workers.
- Genting’s Miami casino revenue projections near the top December 20, 2011
Genting’s revenue forecasts for Miami remain at the top for the U.S., but talk of the world’s largest casino has been dropped.
- CBS4: Will South Florida roll the dice on large mega-resort destination casinos? December 20, 2011
The proposal to build a huge destination resort casino on the old Miami Herald property looks pretty to many people. But the debate now taking place among top community leaders has become a bit uglier.
- USF grad develops online marketplace for college students December 5, 2011
It’s called Yapik , and it bills itself as an online marketplace for college students, where they can buy and sell items with ease – all with the simple click of the button and all on the go.
- All Emmo All the Time - The Podium December 3, 2011
Winner of the 1972 Formula 1 Drivers World Championship when he was just 25, Emerson Fittipaldi later moved to Champ cars where he won the 1989 CART championship and the Indy 500 in 1989 and 1993.
- Convertible Yuan Bond Fund Targets Aussie Property November 27, 2011
Meeting the increasing appetite for “dim sum” bonds, Agincourt Capital plans to raise the equivalent of US$500 million in yuan, also known as the renminbi, in the next six to nine months before tapping investors for another US$500 million in 2013.
- Pure Insurance Caters to High Value Homeowners November 25, 2011
Insurance has a new name and it’s PURE. PURE insurance is a young and expanding company that doesn’t model itself after standard insurance companies; it carefully selects its policy holders to keep premiums low and customer response high.
- South Floridians use Web to scout colleges November 14, 2011
Floridians are finding clever ways to take a bite out of the cost of going to college, many getting help from local companies and the latest Web-based technologies. Some are doing so before they even settle on a school.
- Many colleges and universities are offering campus tours via your smartphone November 5, 2011
The in-person visit may still be paramount in choosing a college, but virtual campus visits are playing a bigger part in the selection process for prospective students and their parents.
- Impatient Futurist How to Achieve Near-Immortality: Wear the Right Clothes October 24, 2011
Whether my buckle is beeping or not, my über-suit thus far offers no protection against the tiniest assassins of all: High-energy radioactivity such as beta particles and gamma rays can zip through most clothing to wreak havoc on cellular DNA.
- Sir Emerson Fittipaldi October 18, 2011
See Emerson Fittipaldi in Pit Stop Magazine published in Brazil
- 7 Ways Universities Are Using Facebook as a Marketing Tool October 17, 2011
Social media use by universities has become ubiquitous. When earlier this year, researchers from the University of Massachusetts at Dartmouth asked a representative sample of U.S. schools whether they use some social media, 100% of them said they did. Four years ago, just 61% of them said the same.
- College in the mobile era: Campus tours via smartphone October 14, 2011
YourCampus 360 already does virtual tours via the web and Facebook of colleges and universities. Recently it began offering mobile apps to help colleges find students wherever they happen to be.
- Wind Tunnel: Emerson Fittipaldi September 10, 2011
Dave Despain chats with 2-time F1 World Champion and Chairman of the Board for Motorsport.com Emerson Fittipaldi.
- Emerson Fittipaldi Enters Cyberspace September 10, 2011
Two time Formula One and Indy 500 Champ Emerson Fittipaldi talks about social media and his new online endeavor, Motorsport.com
- Virtual Campus Tours Give Students an Insider's View September 8, 2011
When college students begin classes this month, some arrive after getting their acceptance notices on Facebook. Others are using smartphone applications to find out which parking spots are available. And others show up after taking walking tours of their campuses — without ever leaving their homes.
- Hundreds in Florida Want Out of Chinese Drywall Deal September 7, 2011
Hundreds of Floridians potentially want to opt out of a proposed $55 million federal settlement over faulty Chinese drywall in hopes of pursuing individual lawsuits in state courts, the attorney for two families said Wednesday.
- 'Dim Sum' Goes on the Menu to Feed Investors August 24, 2011
Multinationals are raising capital with yuan-denominated bonds, as Li Tao reports from Hong Kong. One year after the Hong Kong and the mainland monetary authorities further relaxed restrictions on yuan transfers, the city's yuan-denominated...
- How Much of Our Private Lives Should be Under Employer Surveillance? August 19, 2011
The latest case of comments made on one’s personal time leading to trouble at work comes to us from Flori-duh, my home state. Jerry Buell, a former teacher of the year, allegedly wrote on his Facebook wall, “I’m watching the news, eating dinner, when the story about the New York okaying...
- US debt crisis turns focus on yuan as reserve currency August 2, 2011
Washington may have averted a debt default by compromising on how to cut the US budget deficit, but underlying problems remain and those economic woes are driving a global search for an alternative reserve currency.
- Agincourt secures $214 mln pledges for yuan fund July 21, 2011
This article originally appeared in Reuters – Hong Kong. By Kevin Soh HONG KONG, July 21 (Reuters) - Agincourt Capital has received expressions of interest for up to A$200 million ($214 million) for its yuan-denominated bond fund that aims to inves...
- Agincourt to Invest Property Dim Sum Bond Funds by January July 19, 2011
This article originally appeared in Bloomberg News. By Nichola Saminather Agincourt Capital, which last week introduced the first yuan-denominated bond fund to buy Australian real estate, said it plans to invest in A$500 million ($533 million) of proper...
- A New Dimension to the Miami Media Scene July 18, 2011
This article originally appeared in The Miami Herald. A young technology-and-media company is on a mission to create unique online content, and it plans to lead the way with 3D videos. By Bridget Carey 18-July-11 Net Element wants to be ready ...
Click by Click: Master Social Marketing for Successful Professionals- Roar Media to provide an interactive seminar on June 26, 2013
Social media has changed the way companies and professionals acquire and retain clients. Attend this interactive seminar to learn how to leverage social marketing to drive client acquisition and retention.Read More
Digital PR: How to Use Digital and Social Media to Support your PR Efforts Social media and digital PR has become the antidote to expensive, ineffective traditional paid advertising. As a result, brand marketers and agencies have significantly increased budgets for earned media and PR in 2011, 15% and 24% respectively. “Significantly increased budgets for earned [...]Read More
Jacques Hart CEO Roar Media Jacques Hart is CEO of Roar Media, an integrated marketing-communications and digital-communications consultancy. He specializes in helping traditional companies transform their legacy business operations and marketing programs into next-generation platforms that help increase market share, conversions and revenues. Jacques is nationally known in [...]Read More
Jacques Hart, CEO of Roar Media Jacques Hart is co-founder and CEO of Roar Media, an integrated marketing-communications and digital- communications consultancy. He specializes in helping traditional companies transform their legacy business operations and marketing programs into next-generation platforms that help increase market share, conversions and revenues. Jacques is nationally known in [...]Read More
- Read More
Roar Media featured in Sun-Sentinel article regarding smartphone apps developed by South Florida tech companies.Read More