- Miami Herald: Countertop manufacturer enters Net March 11, 2013
- Roar Media Co-Founders featured in M.O: “Success requires a healthy balance of creativity and good old-fashioned common sense.” March 8, 2013
Roar Media combines traditional media relations with advanced Internet marketing programs, including social media and search marketing, to help clients worldwide achieve their business goals. Their results-driven approach and seasoned team of professionals deliver practical, innovative programs that work.
- Online News Optimization: Maximizing the Benefits of Positive Media Coverage May 7, 2012
Marketers are beginning to deploy a new strategy, "online news optimization," to bring tremendous additional ROI to their marketing programs by extending the reach, impact and longevity of their media coverage.
- Roar Media Featured in the Sun-Sentinel: Florida Tech Companies Carving Out Mobile Apps September 27, 2011
Roar Media featured in Sun-Sentinel article regarding smartphone apps developed by South Florida tech companies.
- Roar Media to Provide a Social Media Workshop for the European Chambers of Commerce on October 12, 2011 September 26, 2011
Roar Media’s CEO, Jacques Hart will provide a social media workshop and luncheon to members of the European Chambers of Commerce Oct. 12, 2011 titled: The Digital Handshake: Social Marketing for Successful Professionals
- Roar Media to Provide a Social Media Workshop for the Miami Finance Forum on October 19, 2011 September 26, 2011
Roar Media's CEO, Jacques Hart will provide a social media workshop and luncheon to members of the Miami Finance Forum titled: The Digital Handshake: Social Marketing for Successful Professionals
- Roar Media to Emcee MIT Event: Technology in the Workplace September 1, 2011
Roar Media's CEO, Jacques Hart moderates the MIT Enterprise Forum & FIU School of Business event, Technology in the Workplace: Boost the Bottom Line
- Miami Finance Forum Launches New Website Developed by Roar Media August 25, 2011
The Miami Finance Forum, an organization comprised of South Florida’s leaders in finance, investment, management, banking and capital markets, today announced the launch the organization’s new website, which was designed by Roar Media.
- Roar Media to Present at the Social Media Strategies Summit in Boston on Sept. 22, 2011 August 24, 2011
CEO of Roar Media, Jacques Hart will deliver a workshop titled, Personal Branding for Your Sales Force: Driving B2B Sales through Social Marketing. The workshop will take place at the Social Media Strategies Sumitt in Boston, MA at 2:15 pm, Sept. 22, 2011
- Roar Media Provides a Media Training Workshop Luncheon: Become a Newsmaker August 20, 2011
In conjunction with the Miami Finance Forum, Roar Media Hosted a Media Training Workshop Luncheon- Become a Newsmaker! on August 17, 2011.
- Roar Media Panels the Event: Online Marketing Summit-Miami August 20, 2011
Online Marketing Sumitt-Miami returned to Miami with a flexible, three-day "Super Regional" format. Jacques Hart, CEO of Roar Media participated as a panelist in the Keynote Panel: Social Media "hotseat"
- Roar Media Panels the Event: 2nd Annual Wharton Social Media Event August 2, 2011
The event, titled, “Open for Business Online Analytics, Behavioral Targeting, Data Mining – The Great Equalizers of the Digital Market Place” was considered a definitive success.
- A Digital Census Critque November 11, 2010
This decade’s census cost taxpayers a whopping 325% more than the 2000 census, $14.5 billion. To justify this expense, the census organizer’s marshaled their best PR abilities to over-communicate their achievements along the way.
- How One Company's Thought-Leadership Content Is Driving New Business, Exposure October 10, 2010
Since beginning our work Roberts & Durkee Law, we've maintained the importance behind implementing a digital marketing and social media strategy that integrates and focuses on a unique, personalized approach in advocating for the current housing epidemic of Chinese Drywall.
- Roar Media Panels the Wharton Interactive Media Initiative Event: “Proof of Performance for Social media” September 29, 2010
The Wharton Club of South Florida organized an event, “proof of Performance for social media” on September 29th at the University of Miami.
- Some Investors Refuse to Lose Faith in Domain Names June 8, 2010
As mobile technology changes fast, so do chances to invest in it. The popularity of Facebook pages and smartphone apps may signal the death of dot mobi. By Bridget Carey. Click here to view the original article in the Miami Herald Ric...
- The Fine Art of Video PR May 21, 2010
As media fragmentation and transformative new media render centralized broadcast and top-down marketing models virtually ineffective, marketers are looking for ways to leverage the power of online video.
- South Florida Technology Alliance Selects Roar Media As Its Public Relations Agency of Record, Adds Jacques Hart to Board Of Directors May 3, 2010
MIAMI and FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., April 12 /PRNewswire/ -- The South Florida Technology Alliance (SFTA), an organization dedicated to the growth of South Florida's technology industry, today announced its selection of Roar Media (RM) as its public rela...
- Secrets for Taking the Lead in Mobile Search May 3, 2010
A spatial shift from web search to mobile search is creating powerful new opportunities for savvy marketers.
- Search Engine Optimization is Killer App for Mobile March 26, 2010
By Jacques Hart-March 18, 2010. To view the original post click here. Search Engine Optimization is Killer App for Mobile The emergence of the smartphone – a Web-enabled phone that acts like a mini-computer – as the hottest new consumer device in de...
- Another Challenging Year for Dade Service Firms February 1, 2010
Jacques Hart, CEO of Roar Media is featured in Miami Today's article: Another Challenging Year for Dade Service Firms...
- Por definir ventas publicitarias en acuerdo UnivisiónYouTube December 2, 2009
Por Patricia Blanco. Para ver erl articulo original, haga clic aqui. Para Jacques Hart, CEO de la agencia Roar Media (Miami), el acuerdo recientemente anunciado entre Univision Interactive Media y YouTube para la difusión de contenidos de Univisión, Te...
- Roar Media Panels the Social Media Club Event: Who Owns Social Media? October 7, 2009
As social media gains more traction, the biggest question we face is “Who owns it?” Is it the Public Relations department, Marketing department or Advertisers?
Digital PR: How to Use Digital and Social Media to Support your PR Efforts Social media and digital PR has become the antidote to expensive, ineffective traditional paid advertising. As a result, brand marketers and agencies have significantly increased budgets for earned media and PR in 2011, 15% and 24% respectively. “Significantly increased budgets for earned [...]Read More
Jacques Hart CEO Roar Media Jacques Hart is CEO of Roar Media, an integrated marketing-communications and digital-communications consultancy. He specializes in helping traditional companies transform their legacy business operations and marketing programs into next-generation platforms that help increase market share, conversions and revenues. Jacques is nationally known in [...]Read More
Jacques Hart, CEO of Roar Media Jacques Hart is co-founder and CEO of Roar Media, an integrated marketing-communications and digital- communications consultancy. He specializes in helping traditional companies transform their legacy business operations and marketing programs into next-generation platforms that help increase market share, conversions and revenues. Jacques is nationally known in [...]Read More
- Read More
Roar Media featured in Sun-Sentinel article regarding smartphone apps developed by South Florida tech companies.Read More
Roar Media to Provide a Social Media Workshop for the European Chambers of Commerce on October 12, 2011
Roar Media’s CEO, Jacques Hart will provide a social media workshop and luncheon to members of the European Chambers of Commerce Oct. 12, 2011 titled: The Digital Handshake: Social Marketing for Successful ProfessionalsRead More