Internet Marketing Specialist
September 2, 2015
Roar Media is an integrated marketing-communications consultancy that combines traditional public relations with advanced Internet marketing, including paid online advertising, search marketing and social media to support client’s business goals. Our clients are successful, well-established companies, operating in the fields of healthcare, technology, consumer packaged goods, professional and financial services.
Roar Media has an exciting career position for an experienced, multi-stack digital marketer. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years’ experience with online advertising, search engine marketing and social media. He or she will be able to “hit the ground running” and quickly perform bring value to the agency’s clients and programs.
For the right person, this is a unique opportunity to work in a fun, rewarding and growing agency at the cutting-edge of communications.
- Plan, execute, and manage client’s paid online advertising programs including programmatic, retargeting, display and search engine marketing programs
- Provide SEO counsel, strategy and recommendations to improve client’s organic presence and rankings
- Conceptualize and provide strategic recommendations to improve the efficacy and user experience for client’s websites
- Create social media strategies to communicate client’s messaging to key Internet audiences
- Establish meaningful metrics for paid advertising and social media campaigns to effectively measure program output and impact
- Prepare and deliver internet marketing reports and benchmark audits for clients
- Leverage website analytics, campaign conversion metrics and other reporting platforms to make provide key recommendations and guide effective decision-making
- Maintain relationships and supervise the work product of paid media vendors, ensuring that client KPI’s are accomplished cost-effectively
- Stay abreast of developments occurring in the internet marketing, SEO/SEM and social media space
- Degree in advertising, marketing or digital-communications preferred (will also consider candidates with previous related work experience)
- Preference given to those with Google certifications in Google Adwords and Analytics
- Preference given to those who know basic HTML, WordPress and other open source programs
- Strong passion and knowledge of internet marketing and digital communications
- Ability to work in a team, as well as independently
- Ability to generate unique ideas and think creatively
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and manage projects under deadline
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary: to be determined based on experience
- Paid vacation and sick/personal days
- Medical and dental benefits
- Matching 401K program
- Fun, professional working environment and culture
Job Type: Full-time
- Internet Marketing, Search Engine Marketing, Online Advertising, Social Media Marketing: 3 years.
To apply, please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org