Roar Media has an exciting career position for a creative, experienced and passionate client services executive overseeing marketing and advertising campaigns. The ideal candidate will have 4+ plus years’ experience managing marketing and digital advertising programs, preferably within the consumer products, travel/leisure, technology, real estate, professional services, and financial services sectors. He or she will be able to “hit the ground running” to manage multifaceted marketing, social and digital campaigns.
For the right person, this is a unique opportunity to work in a fun, rewarding and growing agency at the cutting-edge of communications.
- Provide meaningful client services focused on working with clients to define campaign objectives and parameters, provide planning and forecasting, present creative solutions and campaign results
- Conceptualize and provide strategic counsel and creative campaign concepts to support client campaigns and improve the quality and impact of social media, advertising campaigns, and creative executions
- Collaborate with the creative and digital team by functioning as an agency lead to provide them with client insight and feedback, campaign concepts, specifications and specs
- Manage and traffic agency workflow and campaign development including capturing creative briefs, scheduling projects, and deliverables and ensuring that the deliverables meet the defined schedules and client expectations via an online collaboration system
- Facilitate cross-divisional communication between all departments
- Identify and propose new and better easy to manage client campaigns and agency processes
- Interface and coordinate with external vendors and suppliers to ensure that their work product meets client needs and expectations
- Monitor, interpret and factor performance assessments into current and future marketing efforts
- Stay abreast of developments occurring in social media and digital advertising campaigns and processes