Roar Media – Coral Gables, FL
If you’re a smart, driven, career-oriented student living in Miami, we want to meet with you. Roar Media is currently accepting internship applications from students who want to gain real-world experience. Applicants may submit their application for consideration for Spring 2020 and future semesters.
Roar Media is a strategic public relations and digital-communications agency. The firm combines traditional public relations and advanced Internet marketing, including social media and search marketing, to support client’s business goals. Roar Media’s internship will provide students with an unparalleled opportunity to learn the ins and outs of copywriting through writing and editing content for websites, articles, marketing materials, e-marketing campaigns, and much more.
Internships are unpaid and may be used for college credit. The best and brightest interns will be considered for full-time employment after graduation. The ideal candidate should be able to work in a team, as well as independently, to generate creative ideas, organize a continuous flow of information and prioritize work under pressure. Students who are in their junior or senior year will be given preference.
- Assist with copywriting for brochures, award submissions, articles, reports and other marketing materials
- Research subject matter, competitors, industry and target audience
- Research articles and information related to the subject matter to include in web articles
- Work with the account team to identify and understand high-level messaging and strategy
- Monitor trends in clients’ industries
Job Type: Internship
Mentor: Kris Conesa, Director of Strategy
Hrs: 20 hrs