Digital Marketing/Social Media Internship
We are looking for smart, driven and fun marketing interns!
If you’re a smart, driven, career-oriented student living in Miami, we want to meet with you. Roar Media is currently accepting internship applications from students who want to gain real-world experience. Applicants may submit their application for consideration for Spring 2020 and future semesters.
Roar Media is a strategic public relations and digital-communications agency. The firm combines traditional public relations and advanced Internet marketing, including social media and search marketing, to support client’s business goals. Roar Media’s internship will provide students with an unparalleled opportunity to learn search engine optimization and key word development; brainstorm creative campaign concepts; conduct market research for projects; and how to leverage social media for business.
Internships are unpaid for college credit, and the best and brightest interns will be considered for full-time employment after graduation. The ideal candidate should be able to work in a team, as well as independently, to generate creative ideas, organize a continuous flow of information and prioritize work under pressure. Students who are in their junior or senior year will be given preference.
- Create engaging, performative content for social media channels for various clients
- Actively monitor activity on social media channels and respond in a timely, appropriate manner
- Prepare and deliver social media benchmark audits and reports for clients
- Update and maintain clients’ websites through a content management system
- Extend clients’ traditional publicity by diffusing their news releases and articles in social media environments
- Stay abreast of developments occurring in the digital marketing and social media space
Job Type: Internship
Mentor: Ivana Juarez, Senior Social Media Specialist
Hrs: 20 hrs