Outbound Sales Representative
Outbound Sales Representative
Roar Media is seeking an energetic and results-driven Outbound Sales Representative with +3 years experience to expand our client base within the travel and leisure industry. The ideal candidate should be a proactive, goal-oriented, and passionate sales professional who can ‘hit the ground running’ in the world of outbound sales.
This position is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys the excitement of sales and is motivated to build new relationships, influence people and secure new appointments.
Activities and Deliverables:
- Lead Identification and Acquisition: Identify potential leads in the travel and leisure category using advanced CRM sales software. Bring identified leads to our sales platform for further engagement.
- Outbound Sales Initiatives: Proactively reach out to a high-volume of potential clients through targeted emails and telephone outreach efforts to generate leads and secure appointments.
- Sales Conversations: Converse with, influence and convince new client prospects to attend an new client discovery call or appointment
- Sales Platform Collaboration: Utilize advanced CRM and sales automation platforms to identify and pitch prospective clients. Establish an efficient outreach protocol and develop sales communication scripts.
- Client Portfolio Development: Take notes and log conversations at a prospect or record-level for further follow-up
- Client Follow-Up: Maintain a professional and courteous approach when scheduling new sales appointments and following up with potential clients.
- Team Coordination: Collaborate closely with the Roar Media team to schedule appointments and coordinate sales efforts.
- Proven experience in outbound sales and account-based marketing
- Superior and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience using online CRM and sales automation tools
- Experience in the Marketing and Hotel, Travel and Leisure industry is a plus
- Client-service orientation with the ability to excel in demanding environments, demonstrating creativity, productivity, attention to detail, commitment, flexibility, communication, and initiative
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to work effectively both in a team and independently.
Success in this position requires:
- Ability to conduct high number if daily outbound calls to cold and warm prospects
- Ability to influence and convince prospects to attend new appointments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to share feedback and improve over time
- Self-motivation and a results-driven, competitive spirit
- Demonstrated ability to work both as part of a team and independently, with minimal supervision
- Bonus and Salary Annual Review
- Competitive Salary paid in USD dollars
- Commission based on secured appointments
- 10 PTO days – Paid Time Off (hours cover everything from planned vacations to sick days)
- 17 Non-working days (conformed by 13 Holidays (Feriados) and the days between Christmas and New Year when office is closed)
- Company Retreats and Team-Building Events
- Laptop computer provided
About Roar Media:
Roar Media is a digital-first, full-stack marketing agency that blends creativity and common sense to deliver audience engagement and brand relevancy.
We solve complex marketing challenges for some of the world’s most inspired brands by combining diverse viewpoints from our experienced team of investigative reporters, industry strategists, data analysts, technologists, creatives, and builders.
The agency is recognized by the South Florida Business Journal as one of the region’s top 50 fastest-growing private companies and the fastest-growing and fourth-largest marketing-communications firm in South Florida in 2015 and 2016.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com