Roar Media has an exciting career position for a creative, experienced and passionate senior social media strategist. The ideal candidate will have 4+ plus years’ experience managing large-scale social media programs leveraging earned, owned and paid media, preferably within the travel, real estate and consumer packaged goods sectors. He or she will be able to “hit the ground running” to manage large scale, multifaceted social media programs.
For the right person, this is a unique opportunity to work in a fun, rewarding and growing agency at the cutting-edge of communications.
- Lead, mentor and collaborate with the agency’s social media, as well as collaborate and coordinate with the agency’s graphic design, advertising and account management teams
- Plan, execute, and manage client’s social media programs including program strategy, campaign conceptualization, content creation and writing, posting and scheduling and reporting
- Provide meaningful social media client and account management services including program management, client presentations and client relations
- Manage and promote content across clients’ social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Create compelling and branded content by conceptualizing concepts, writing engaging copy, working with and guiding designers to bring content to life in the form of static and interactive art cards, stories, social ads, video vignettes, boomerangs, etc.
- Establish meaningful metrics and leverage tools to actively monitor, measure and report on social media impact, as well as generate ongoing reporting, audits and analysis
- Identify, create campaigns, collaborate with and manage small to large-scale influencers and influencer programs
- Perform community management responsibilities including listening and responding to social media comments and/posts, as well as escalating posts of concerns or with issues.
- Research and implement contemporary trends, platforms and tools to drive social media innovation for both client and agency business needs
- Propose ideas on how to improve efficiencies, reach new audiences and quantity social impact and success
- Stay abreast of developments occurring in the social media, communications and digital marketing space
Success in this position will require:
- Strong passion and knowledge of the social media space
- Strong content creation and production management experience
- Proven analytical skills and insights, as well as ability to distill data and information into a logical story and insights
- Solid organizational and time-management skills and ability to organize and prioritize work and manage projects under deadline
- Passionate, creative and professional attitude
- Ability to to lead and work in a team environment, as well as independently
- Ability to generate unique ideas quickly and think creatively