Using the statements the company gave and Mr. Toyoda’s comments, we asked the crisis experts to evaluate how well the company has handled the situation, where it’s shined, where it’s stumbled and what it should do next.
The days of most companies solely turning to print media and television ads to market their products and services are long gone. But some community banks have been slow to get the message and are missing out on instituting strong digital and social media strategies to draw and retain new customers.
After a South Florida principal is reassigned for a Facebook post, Social media and communication expert Jolie Balido with Roar Media has some advice before you hit send.
Whether you’re a novice or a seasoned tweeter, here are 11 things to consider that can help make your Twitter strategy more effective.
- Google Partner Agency
- Coveted Good to Great Award
- 50 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in Florida
- 3rd Largest + Fastest Growing Marketing Agency in S. Florida
- Expertise.com Best Miami Social Media Marketing Agencies
- Sabre Finalist Award
- Multiple Webby Award Winner
- Top 20 Best Offices in South Florida
- W3 Award Winner