United Way of Miami-Dade’s Tocqueville Society introduced a monthly breakfast series, titled First Tuesday, providing Tocqueville members with the opportunity to connect, network and broaden their personal and professional circles.
Are you looking to establish your career in public relations and marketing? An account coordinator position might be the perfect fit for you.
If you’re a smart, driven, career-oriented student living in Miami, we want to meet with you. Roar Media is currently accepting internship applications from students who want to gain real-world experience in the corporate public relations industry.
Roar Media has an exciting full-time opportunity for a high-energy, motivated, experienced PR professional.
Business decisions should involve proper public relations planning. Crisis management should begin when life is good, before the crisis.
Roar Media has an exciting career position for a bright, high-energy, person passionate about internet marketing.
- Google Partner Agency
- Coveted Good to Great Award
- 50 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in Florida
- 3rd Largest + Fastest Growing Marketing Agency in S. Florida
- Expertise.com Best Miami Social Media Marketing Agencies
- Sabre Finalist Award
- Multiple Webby Award Winner
- Top 20 Best Offices in South Florida
- W3 Award Winner