We are looking for smart, driven and fun marketing interns!
If you’re a smart, driven, career-oriented student living in Miami, we want to meet with you. Roar Media is currently accepting internship applications from students who want to gain real-world experience in the corporate marketing and public relations industry.
Roar Media, ranked this year by the South Florida Business Journal as the third-largest and fastest-growing PR firm in South Florida as well as one of the region’s top 100 private companies, has an exciting full-time opportunity for a talented media relations professional.
Roar Media is an integrated digital PR firm that combines traditional public relations and media relations with advanced digital marketing programs, including social media and search marketing, to help a diverse roster of clients nationally and internationally. Candidate would work on national and international media relations programs for leading companies and firms in the following industries: consumer packaged goods, technology; legal services, financial services and other professional services; and consumer products.
Roar Media’s internship will provide students with an unparalleled opportunity to learn how to leverage social media for business; search engine optimization and key word development; paid digital marketing. Internships are unpaid for college credit, and the best and brightest interns will be considered for full-time employment after graduation.
The ideal candidate should be able to work in a team, as well as independently, to generate creative ideas, organize a continuous flow of information and prioritize work under pressure. Students who are in their junior or senior year will be given preference. Interns must be able to receive academic credit. Please check with the chair of your department to make sure you qualify.
- Develop an understanding of marketing techniques
- Basic knowledge of social media (paid, organic, measurement)
- 101 knowledge of paid media reporting
- Mastery of WordPress, content management systems
- Mastery of Constant contact, email marketing software
- If Roar Media’s internship program sounds like an opportunity you would like to pursue for career advancement and to gain practical industry skills, please send an email to email@example.com detailing why you would be a good candidate.
- Include any related experience, long-term career goals, availability, including days and times you could work, and one writing sample of your choice. This internship program is for local candidates only.
- Applicants may submit their application for consideration for current and future semesters.